Thinking about getting waxed? Don't know where to start? Check out our Dos and Don'ts that will help you prepare your our amazing service!
We are available to answer more questions and help you make the right choice based on your preferences and needs.
Let us take care you by calling to book your appointment at 615-472-1646.
• If you have been shaving you must let you hair grow out for at least two weeks
• Gently exfoliate the skin prior to waxing
• Do not use any products containing retinoids, glycolic, salicylic acids on the area you wish to get waxed for at least seven day prior to you waxing
• If you have been taking Accutane you must stop the use for at least 6 months before getting a wax
• If you have had a chemical peel you must wait four weeks before getting a wax
• No prolonged sun exposure or tanning for a few days prior to waxing
• If waxing for a special event try coming in 2 to 3 prior
• Keep the area being waxed free of any lotion or oil
• Please let us know if you have experienced any difficulties with waxing before
After Wax care
• Avoid touching the freshly waxed skin
• Avoid exercises on the same day after a wax
• Avoid tight clothing immediately after a wax
• Avoid expose newly waxed areas to the sun, hot tubs, sauna, pool; the areas that have been waxed are both sensitive and vulnerable.
• Avoid using heavily perfumed or tick lotion on the bikini area it might cause ingrown hair
• Exfoliate 48 hour after a wax it helps to prevent ingrown hair